Monday, June 18

nutrition


I finally found Sara Stridsberg's novel Drömfakulteten - that I had run for since Thursday. I started it right away - and have already moved through 140 pages. The effects of this novel are quite comparable to the knitting as an alternative to continuous theoretical endeavours...


I found a lovely place to dine; Japanese dinner consisting of salmon salad, miso soup, fried king shrimps and vegetables and 10 delicious pieces of sushi before ice cream and green tea. It was nice eating out alone with my novels, ink pen and newly acquired Moleskine after 84 hours (lovely) collective, extroverted conferencing activities.


Puh... Then there was me and there was Gardermoen - and of course Valerie Solana - but by this I was getting very tired. I had a very nice meeting with a former teacher from the University of Tromsø, that I haven't seen in 12 years, but I wasn't too excited when my plane was delayed - the airport stuffed with people at 22h30 and no seats left. - Even the café I intended to go to closed because it was too late! I found a spot - stayed there for 15 minutes - and then met another super colleague from the University of Stavanger that I haven't spoken to in too long - and then SAS finally brought me home (sleeping) over the mountains...

2 comments:

hodne said...

vagant om bl.a. stridsberg ligger i posthylla di
;)

femiknitter said...

:D tusen takk!!!