Saturday, July 28

new energy

Today we went for a drive through Tranum, Brovst, Pandrup and ended up in Saltum. There we found Bindestuen - a superb yarn store with appetizing delicacies...

- new energy for tired femiknitters, after grey days with restless children...
(my husband practically shoved me into the store telling the kids - "Now mummy's gonna buy yarn" - I believe he realized I could use it! - and I spent all the time I needed there ;)


Atacama - 100% alpacca - hand dyed by Araucania Yarns, Chile

Atacama - 100% alpacca - hand dyed by Araucania Yarns, Chile
Do check out there colour card here ;)
They do several different qualities: wool, alpacca, cotton, angora and wool 1 ply.

Colinette cotton and wool - made in Wales
I chose the prism yarn - popsicle - described as follows:

Prism - Popsicle
Candy coloured dreams of spicy green, hot pinks and lemon yellow will take you to the funfair. Roll up, roll up. Climb on the carousel.
.

1 comment:

hodne said...

morbærsilke - I don´t even know what it is in Norwegian; but it looks lovely - as do the rest...I wish you happy knitting!