Monday, May 26

my day at kua



I have a wonderful time working here. I have the sweetest colleague who brought me this "pletter i luften"-plant for my office - and I get nice and hot lunches in the restaurant if I haven't brought a matpakke.

When in my office (and a lot of the time also when not) I (still) have this woman on my mind Sara Stridsberg; author of my dear, dear, dear Drömfakulteten, that I am talking about next week, here at KUA. God; it's not next week; it's this Thursday! - - - Hm... Time just flies...

I had to blog this picture of Sara Stridsberg: isn't it lovely? It has been taken by Lars Erik Bones and I borrowed it from Dagbladets critique "Kunst og tragedie" by Kåre Bulie yesterday, related to the Norwegian translation of
Drömfakulteten having just occured.

Well - I have another talk to finish for tomorrow and tons of other stuff to do before going home. Later!

No comments: