Tuesday, May 20

so tired...


I had this weird expectation that being all on my own just working would make me have a lot of surplus energy at the end of the day - but having walked xx kilometres (too fast - too long in not too good shoes...) and worked intensely (and productively) 8 hours running I am now so exhausted I could drop supper and just go to sleep. Only problem is - that would probably make me wake up ready to start the day at 04h in the morning, so I'll try to hang in for another few hours at least.

Walking home I found these lovely tulips at 20,- kroner - they probably won't last for long - but my are they beautiful! I am making myself some tea and treating myself to some knitting, for a change. I started this shawl expecting it to be finished before I got here - but that's not the way it went. I also have my Valerie lying around waiting to be embroidered - if my new neeedles are thin enough to pass through the pearls, that might be a nice project for the evening.

Hep; some tea before I doze off...

No comments: