Wednesday, January 7

water of thousand islands - tea from heaven







I have found a new white tea - well; actually it is three - and I try them out when working and while resting (every onece in a while for 20 minutes or so in the evening with my eldest son). The three new ones: water of thousand islands - tea from heaven are lovely, and I enjoy every sip of the three makings I permit every portioned package of leaves... They get better and better. I have sent some to someone I know like white teas a lot, and some to someone I know like tea, but that I am uncertain whether prefers black teas... The tea in the bottom here, the Chaplon was part of my party pack for Christmas - hvit og grønn te med kvede - reminding me of so many cups'a at the Café Norden at Højbros Plads in Copenhagen this summer... That's for when I want something not pure and simple :)

No comments: