Tuesday, March 24

& all is related



Reading about performativity as a possible perspectivation of Mikhail Bakhtin's aesthetic object in "The Problem of Content Material and Form in Verbal Art" towards feminist theory and aesthetics, I just stumbled over Antonin Artaud again, down by the water. I have been thinking that I should probably do some serious thinking about Artaud's 'poetic condition' correponding to Bakhtin's aesthetic object (that has an event character), and now I just got yet another reason to...

For my cand. philol. thesis I made Artaud's theoretical
Le théâtre et son double applicable for concrete analysis of August Strindberg's A Dream Play and The Ghost Sonata - for my PhD dissertation I am attempting to make Bakhtin's "The Problem of Content Material and Form in Verbal Art" applicable for concrete analysis of aesthetic objects (the Bakhtinian kind :) - exemplifying by Sara Stridsberg's The Dream Faculty. The unplanned red thread somehow is quite comforting -.

No comments: