Sunday, July 5

incredibly slow day



After a week of warm, warm, sunny summer, today it's somewhat cloudy and lovely for indoor relaxation. I hazard a guess we'll go for a walk listening to some of the Cph jazz festival concerts this afternoon, but it'll be spontaneous - if and when we feel like it...

I have washed beach towels - it's still warm and dry enough for them to be hung on the balcony. I have read, I have just sat there, I have semi slept, while the kids have played games and hide away and more games and secret things and seem to be enjoying every second of the day as much as I am... There is no restlessness within reach in any direction - I need more of this for much longer to get there ~ Lovely thing it's only the beginning of my vacation...

(And I adore the tiles in the bath room)

No comments: